10 Most Powerful Shloka, Every Child Should Learn
Shloka are the Verses from great Ancient Indian texts like Vedas, Mahabharata and Ramayana. These verses introduce humans to a deeper understanding of life. Reciting Shlokas have diverse benefits which help us to integrate our understanding, feelings and emotional development together to live a purposeful and prosperous life.
Here is the list of 10 most powerful Shlokas. Reciting these Shlokas regularly gives peace, calmness and focus. It allows channelizing the energy inside us and improves concentration, sharpens the memory and inculcates discipline to make us a better human being.
- “Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha”- Vartakunda is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the god of Charm and Luck. It is the prayer to him to remove the obstacles and bless with success. Lord Ganesha is prayed to at all the beginning of the work.
- “OM Saha Navavatu”- Om Saha is a Shanti Mantra to invoke Inner Peace. It helps to optimize and improve body functioning, bestows a heightened spiritual experience touching.
- “Sarasvati Namastubhyam”- This Shloka is dedicated to Goddess Sarasvati. Offering Salutations to Goddess, Who is the giver of Boons and fulfiller of Wishes. Receding this shloka illuminates the mind and gaining knowledge and Wisdom.
- “Gururbrahma Gururvishnu”- This is a salutation to the divine Guru. Prayer to the dispeller of darkness remover, who is the highest lord which enlighten us.
- “Namastestu Mahamaya”- This is dedicated to Goddess Laxmi who brings good luck in life. Recitation this Shloka is very powerful to gain prosperity as the Goddess Laxmi is grants boons to alleviate misfortunes, suffering, and poverty.
- “Sarva Mangala Mangalye”- This Shloka is a prayer to Goddess Parvati, One who is Pure, who is the fulfiller of the desires, protector of all. Every power in the world is the symbol of Goddess Parvati.
- “Ramaya Ramabhadraya”- This Shloka is a salutation to bestow Rama, a charismatic god who is a symbol of courtesy and virtues, a man of values and morals. This mantra removes all fears and promotes harmony.
- “Mukum Karoti”- This Shloka is a Prayer to Lord Krishna. Krishna who guides us to empower ourselves with inner strength, unleash our power towards achieving the best, and follow the path of Karma and Dharma.
- “Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah”- Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Mantra helps to establish peace in the Universe and in our Hearts. The great sages of India chanting Shanti mantra and its echoes have reverberated through centuries which brings joy, happiness, and peace.
- “Asato Maa Sadgamaya”- Asato Maa is a Shanti Mantra. This mantra helps to keep us away from ignorance and darkness and will lead us to truth and light.
Learning these mantras and reciting them regularly Improves concentration, reduces violence and anger within and creates values among humans to live peacefully and harmonious quality life.
You can join the self-paced course on these 10 shlokas and complete the course at your own pace : https://theramayanaschool.com/shloka-course/